Have you always fancied yourself as a bit of a super-sleuth, like TV’s detective duo Shakespeare and Hathaway?
Well here’s your chance to put your problem-solving skills to the test by entering our competition to win a murder-mystery night away in Stratford-upon-Avon where the show is set!
Shakespeare & Hathaway is just one of the brilliant shows viewers can enjoy on Drama, which is packed to the brim with high-quality series featuring A-list talent and characters you can’t help but love.
The series follows oddball private inspector duo Frank Hathaway (Waterloo Road’s Mark Benton) and ex-hairdresser Lu (ex-EastEnders star Jo Joyner). Frank has always worked alone, but after falling on hard times he agrees to team up with Lu. To his surprise, the pair form a highly unlikely and hugely entertaining detecting duo.
Shakespeare & Hathaway has proved such a hit that it’s now into its third series. And you can watch the show on UKTV Play now.
To be in with a chance of winning our crime-cracking competition, simply complete your details and answer the simple question in the form below by 23.59 GMT on the 6th April 2022.
The lucky winners will be off on an overnight murder-mystery break (up to a maximum of £400 prize value), with breakfast, dinner and travel included.
- Watch Shakespeare & Hathaway (S3) now on UKTV Play.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to anyone over 18 in the United Kingdom (excl Republic of Ireland) who completes and submits the online prize draw before 23.59 GMT on the 6th April 2022.
2. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
3. You must be over 18 to enter the prize draw.
4. We will only accept one entry to the prize draw per person, per email address.
5. Employees or agencies of Reach plc, its group companies and affiliates or their family members cannot enter.
6. In order to enter the prize draw you must complete the question and submit your answer with your name and email address. To be in a chance to win, you will need to select the correct answer to the question.
7. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 GMT on the 6th of April 2022. Anyone who submits after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. One winner will be picked at random from all valid and correct entries. The draw will be performed by a random computer process and will be contacted within one week of the prize draw closing via email the email address provided. To claim your winning prize you must respond to Reach plc by email within 7 days of being notified by Reach plc.
9. The winner will receive an overnight murder mystery experience including dinner for up to two adults, located in Stratford Upon Avon. The prize also includes contribution towards travel, up to a total prize value of £400 total. The minimum age for the Murder Mystery experience is 12. Guests are to take a lateral flow test the day before the event. Prize will need to be redeemed by December 31st. In the event of a production cancellation, winners will be offered alternate dates.
10. The winner will be notified directly by email by a Reach plc employee, then introduced to a representative of Prize Shark for fulfilment of the prize.
11. If a winner does not respond to Reach plc within 7 days of being notified by Reach plc, or if a winner rejects their prize, or their entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, then they shall forfeit their prize and Reach plc shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Reach plc retains the right to withdraw the prize if three potential prize winners have not responded within the allotted time frame.
12. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of responding by prize winners. Reach plc cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to prize claims, or prize claims lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. All decisions are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for other prizes.
15. Reach plc accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
17. By entering the prize draw, you agree to us processing your personal information for the purposes of the prize draw and for administering the competition.
18. Your data will be used solely for administration of this competition (including sharing with the prize fulfilment company).
19. Reach plc accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Reach plc prize draw and/or accepting a prize. Reach plc further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with, the Reach plc prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Reach plc for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Reach plc reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). This includes extending the closing date of the Reach plc prize draw up to 1 week. The decision of Reach plc in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Reach plc shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Reach plc prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Standard competition terms apply: https://www.mirror.co.uk/rules/
24. Promoter: Reach plc, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf London, E14 5AP
Ex EastEnders star Jo Joyner ‘so lucky’ to have ‘beautiful’ twins after IVF
Lorraine Kelly loses a stone in six weeks after lockdown comfort eating weight gain