Hot chocolate is the perfect winter drink. Especially when it’s this amazing combo of hot cocoa and marshmallows that taste like candy canes! But you know what? A lot of people don’t like to make their own hot chocolate, because they’re lazy. They want pre-made options with no effort or mess involved. That’s where Nick Jr.’s new The Night Before Christmas Hot Chocolate Bombs comes in handy!
The “where to buy hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows” is a drink that the Nick Jr.’s show, The Night Before Christmas, made for the holiday season. It’s a drink that is both yummy and fun to make.
Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment are sponsors of this post. All of my thoughts are my own. There are affiliate links in this post. Purchases made via these links may result in a small compensation for me, which helps to fund this site. You will not be charged anything.
It’s already November, which means Christmas is just around the corner!
With Nick Jr.’s brand-new DVD release The Night Before Christmas, snuggle up with a warm blanket, set up the tree, and get in the Christmas mood! The DVD features Christmas-themed episodes from PAW Patrol, Baby Shark’s Big Show!, Blue’s Clues & You!, Bubble Guppies, and Blaze and the Monster Machines, and will be available for purchase on November 2nd. Preschoolers and their families will get the opportunity to see Santa, learn new Christmas customs, and enjoy the festive season with their favorite characters.
I’ve teamed with the Nick Jr. team to offer you a recipe for delicious hot chocolate bombs inspired by Nickelodeon to add another degree of coziness to your viewing party! Continue reading to learn how to create this delicious dessert at home.
The Night Before Christmas by Nick Jr. is now available on DVD.
For the PAW Patrol, Blue, The Bubble Guppies, and more, it’s the night before Christmas! The PAW Patrol joins together to thwart Mayor Humdinger and save Christmas for Santa. Molly, Gil, and Bubble Puppy find Santa’s list has been misplaced in the snow and must return it to the North Pole! Then, with Steve’s aid, viewers will decorate the tree, assist Joe in wrapping gifts in Santa’s workshop, and everyone will enjoy a night filled with Christmas traditions!
Episodes from Nick Jr.’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’ include:
- Pups Save a Bah Humdinger in PAW Patrol: Pups Save a Bah Humdinger
- All I Want for Fishmas is a Baby Shark Show!
- You and Blue’s Clues! : Blue’s Night Before Christmas
- The Guppies Save Christmas in Bubble Guppies!
- Snow Day Showdown with Blaze and the Monster Machines
On November 2, Nick Jr.: The Night Before Christmas will be released on DVD.
Nick Jr.’s Hot Chocolate Bombs will keep you warm.
Hot chocolate bombs are a delicious and simple dessert that you can prepare with your family at home.
All you’ll need are spherical silicone molds, chocolate or candy melts, your favorite hot chocolate mix, and any additional delightful surprises or toppings.
The Nick Jr. colors are used in the recipe below to create the ultimate hot chocolate bomb for a Nick Jr. viewing party!
- Melting orange and white sweets
- Sprinkles of green
- Mixture for hot chocolate
- Marshmallows, little
- Molds made of silicone spheres
- Paper made with wax
- Microwave-safe dishes and plates
- Place the orange candy melts in a microwave-safe dish and microwave them according per the package directions.
- Fill each of the silicone molds with a spoonful of melted orange candy melts and rapidly cover the mold with the back of the spoon.
- Place the filled molds in the freezer for 20 minutes to solidify. Remove the molds from the oven and set them upside down on wax paper.
- To pop out each component, carefully peel back the mold.
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds to warm a microwave-safe plate. Place the open side of a chocolate piece on a heated dish for a few seconds to enable the edges to melt and level out, cleaning and straightening the edges of each half.
- Fill half of the pieces with mini marshmallows and a few spoonfuls of hot chocolate mix.
- To make a full sphere, set an empty chocolate piece on a heated plate to remelt the edges, then place it on top of a piece with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Microwave the white candy melts according to the package directions in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Apply a decorative white drizzle to each hot chocolate bomb using a spoon, then top with green sprinkles while the white drizzle is still wet.
- Warm a glass of milk, drop in a hot chocolate bomb, swirl well, and enjoy!
You may also be interested in:
The “chocolate bombs recipe” is a recipe for chocolate-covered marshmallows, which are then dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with cocoa powder. The resulting treats are shaped like little Christmas trees.
- hot chocolate bombs instructions
- where can i buy hot chocolate bombs
- hot chocolate bombs sam’s club
- hot chocolate bombs aldi
- hot chocolate bombs walmart