For another year, 12 celebrities will have to brave the chilly Welsh weather at haunted Castle Gwrych for I’m A Celebrity.
And it looks like this year’s brave batch has been confirmed just weeks ahead of the start of the 2021 series.
Hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will trade Australia for rainy Wales again this year as they lower the drawbridge for this year’s stars.
Soap fans are in for a treat as well as not one, but three actors are stepping foot in the castle’s crumbling brick walls.
As viewers can look forward to the show returning on Sunday November 21st, here are all the celebrities taking part, according to The Sun…
EastEnders ‘ Ian Beale hasn’t been seen on Albert Square since disappearing off earlier this year, with fans wondering where he’s gone.
And it looks like they’ll finally find out that he’s been hiding out in a Welsh castle!
Acting legend Adam Woodyatt decided to take a break from the Walford-based soap, which he has starred on since he was a teen in 1985.
It was first rumoured that he would be taking part on I’m A Celeb last month after ITV bosses offered him a “bumper pay deal”.
The Mirror confirmed earlier this evening that French footballing legend David Ginola would be taking part in the show – five years after he nearly died on the pitch.
The former winger, renowned for his magical touch on the ball, suffered a massive heart attack while playing in a charity match in 2016.
After his life was saved by quick-thinking player who performed CPR on the pitch, he vowed to “live life to the full”.
His inclusion in this year’s line-up for the ITV show, again being staged in Wales after Australia was ruled out by the pandemic, will thrill hosts Ant and Dec – because he used to play for Newcastle United.
Frankie Bridge is gearing up to take part on the show five years after her husband Wayne took part.
Footballer Wayne, 41, appeared on the ITV show back in 2016 alongside the likes of Scarlett Moffatt, Joel Dommett and Adam Thomas and was the eighth to be eliminated.
An insider teased : “Wayne really enjoyed his time in the Australian jungle, and Frankie is looking forward to giving the show a go too. She is pretty excited.”
They added that Frankie was “nervous” about leaving her husband and their sons for such a long period of time but that she is determined to challenge herself.
Dave Benett/Getty Images)
Former Strictly judge Arlene Phillips is set to become the oldest contestant ever to take part in I’m a Celebrity, the Mirror confirmed back in September.
The 78-year-old, honoured by the Queen earlier this year for services to dance and charity, will also be the first Dame on the show.
The previous oldest contestant was Boris Johnson ’s dad Stanley, who was 77 when he appeared in 2017.
Harry Redknapp was 71 when he triumphed in 2018 and Caitlyn Jenner was 70 when she signed up in 2019.
Like Adan Woodyatt, Simon Gregson is a soap legend and has starred on Coronation Street since he was a teen.
And the soap stars are set to do battle on the ITV show as the face off against one another at the castle.
The actor is best known as silly Steve McDonald, the on-screen son of last year’s I’m A Celeb star Beverley Callard.
A source told The Sun: “A source said: “Bosses know Corrie fans will get right behind him.
“Everyone knows Simon as Steve but now they’ll get to see a completely different side of him for the first time.”
Good Morning Britain host Richard Madeley’s upcoming appearance on I’m A Celeb has been an open secret for a while now.
The TV star, 65, even teased his appearance on the show last month while speaking to co-host Susanna Reid.
He refused to rule out his appearance on the hit ITV show, after it was rumoured that he had signed a “£200k” deal to join the line-up.
Joining Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain, he was quizzed on the rumours as his co-host said: “Are you doing anything in a month’s time, Richard? That means you can’t stay with us for more than a month?”
“She means I’m A Celebrity,” Richard explained.
“Because there are rumours that you are going into the jungle – the Welsh jungle,” she responded.
Richard said: “I’m asked this every year and I usually give an equivocal reply. And I’ve checked with ITV what they want me to say about it because I may be going in and I may not be going in.”
He’s already tackled SAS Who Dares Wins with a barking Ant Middleton, so surely I’m A Celebrity should be a piece of cake?
The star, real name Leon Rolle, could ruffle some feathers as he’s already been involved in an explosive bust-up on TV with footballer John Fashnu.
He is best known for being part of British drum and bass band Rudimental since 2010 alongside bandmates Piers Aggett, Amir Amor and Kesi Dryden.
Emmerdale star Danny Miller completes the trio of soap stars entering the castle this year and, like the others, is a fan favourite.
The actor has appeared as Aaron Dingle on the ITV soap since 2008, taking a two-year break from 2012 to 2014, and has been involved in a number of huge number of hard-hitting storylines.
Just weeks ago, the 30-year-old was delighted to welcome his first baby with fiancée Steph Jones.
Danny posted at the time: “I was lucky enough to find someone who shines bright enough to lead me out of the dark, but I never imagined to be lead to the brightest place imaginable.”
Fresh off winning Celebrity Masterchef, Paralympian Kadeena Cox is gearing up to take on a different challenge in the castle.
Kadeena is certainly used to being a champion as she won seven gold medals at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics.
It was third Paralympic gold medal after she claimed victory in both cycling and athletics events at the Rio Games in 2016.
Another athlete joining I’m A Celeb this year is Matty Lee, Tom Daly’s diving partner who he won gold with at the Olympics.
According to sources, the 23-year-old is the perfect candidate for the gruelling competition thanks to his age and strength.
“Matty became one of the most talked-about names in the Olympics Games this summer,” the insider revealed to The Sun.
“There had been some talk of getting Tom on board before but after his performance in the Olympics Matty became a hot favourite and his diary was free. The timing was perfect.”
She quit BBC Breakfast last month, but Louise MInchin is already throwing herself into a new challenge.
The long-serving presenter, 52, broke the news to viewers in June, with co-star Dan Walker that she was leaving BBC Breakfast after 20 years.
Louise, who has been a regular anchor since 2006, interrupted the show today to reveal that ‘it was time’ for her to go.
“Let me take a deep breath, everybody there is something I want to tell you about,” began Louise.
“It will be this year 20 years since I first presented this programme.
“Since then I’ve felt part of a huge, enormous BBC Breakfast family which includes everyone who works here, everyone on the team and every one of you who watches the programme.
“I’ve loved being part of it but – there is a but – I’ve decided that is time that I stop setting my alarm for 3.40 – sometimes if I’m feeling really rebellious 3.46 in the morning – and I’m going to be leaving the programme.”
Radio 1XTRA host Snoochie Shy is set to enter the castle this month.
The 29-year-old Londoner, who’s real name is Cheyenne Davide has spun the decks on Radio 1 for three years.
She also appeared on Channel 4’s Celebrity Gogglebox earlier this year with TV host Jeremy Vine.
A source told The Sun : “Snoochie will bring some edgy glamour into Gwrych Castle, and is guaranteed to hear things up in the chilly ruin when the show kicks off next month.
“She’s a great draw for younger viewers who will be familiar with her from her social media pages as well as a DJ.”
Record producer Naughty Boy, also known as Shahid Khan, could cause drama on this year’s series.
Back in 2015, the producer was revealed to have been working with then-One Direction member Zayn Malik on a single from his album.
Soon afterwards, Zayn left the band, leading One Direction fans to blame him for the split.
Could he cause just as much controversy in the castle?
Coronation Street viewers predict ‘affair storyline’ and more heartache for Fiz
Footie legend David Ginola signs up for I’m A Celeb 5 years after heart attack