Winners of the show that returns this weekend can make some serious cash through social media and sponsored posts
It’s that time of year where we prepare to watch our favourite celebrities swap their glamorous lives for the trials at Gwrych Castle.
I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here returns this Sunday, November 21 at 9pm and will air for a whopping one hour and forty minutes as we meet the celebrities.
Staggering figures from Onlinemoneyadvisor.co.uk suggest that I’m A Celebrity Winners could earn serious money through Instagram.
According to the numbers, last year’s winner Giovanna Fletcher could earn up to £6,260 per post because of her 2,000,000 followers.
But it’s Vicky Pattinson, who bagged the crown in 2015, who is the winner of Instagram earnings.
Not only does she have the most followers at 4.852 million, but figures suggest that she could earn up to £15,188 per post through sponsors.
Coming in at second place is Stacey Solomon who won in 2011, who has the potential to earn £15,126 per post with her 4.852 million followers.
TV presenter Tony Blackburn, who was the first celebrity to appear on the show, would only earn around £26 per sponsored post, as he only has 8,485 followers.
Other high achievers include 2019’s winner Jaqueline Jossa who has over 3 million followers and could earn over £10,000 per one Instagram post.
Here’s the full list of celebrities followers and their earnings below:
- Vicky Pattison – 4,852,502, £15,188.33
- Stacey Solomon – 4,832,616, £15,126.09
- Jacqueline Jossa – 3,287,629, £10,290.28
- Scarlett Moffatt – 2,046,527, £6,405.63
- Giovanna Fletcher – 2,000,000, £6,260.00
- Joe Swash – 1,869,572, £5,851.76
- Georgia Toffolo – 1,807,665, £5,657.99
- Harry Redknapp – 1,413,101, £4,423.01
- Gino D’Acampo – 1,375,357. £4,304.87
- Kerry Katona – 780,111, £2,441.75
- Dougie Poynter – 694,699, £2,174.41
- Matt Willis – 392,790, £1,229.43
- Kian Egan – 292,142, £914.40
- Phil Tufnell – 198,667, £621.83
- Carl Fogarty – 87,800, £274.81
- Charlie Brooks – 81,824, £256.11
- Tony Blackburn -8,485, £26.56
It looks like eating creepy crawlies and being surrounded by snakes might actually pay off in the form of Instagram then.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! begins on ITV and ITV Hub on November 21.
Bookies predict UK cities with best chance of a white Christmas this year
I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here in numbers, from highest paid to creepy crawlies